How to Celebrate New Year's Eve!
Say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016! Time to ring in the New Year! There are lots of different ways to welcome New Year. Find out How to Celebrate New Year’s Eve!
Ready for making Resolutions
Before starting the countdown to the New Year, make sure that you write down your resolution for the New Year. A brand new year means a fresh new start. Every time you enter into a new year with new hopes, so it’s a good time to reflect what you’ve done in the last year and what you’ll be doing in future. Here are some resolution suggestions!
- Traveler as much as you can
- Pursue your hobby
- Hang out with friends
- Get Marry
- Keep in touch with friends and relatives more often
- Spend more time studying/aim for higher grades at school
Planning a Party
Usually on New Year’s Eve most of the people plan to host or go to the formal parties with music and dancing and to countdown to midnight together! If you are going or hosting a party, you’ll need:
- kicking playlist or a rocking DJ who makes people dance on the floor
- non-alcoholic bubbles (like Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Juice) to toast at midnight
- A TV or radio tuned to a countdown, so you can share the experience with lots of people!
Make sure when the clock strikes to midnight, you’re in a room with people you love. It’s time to pour some bubbles, turn up the radio, and light the sparkles and countdown together in a loud voice. When it hits 12 o’ clock let the confetti fly. And celebrate your New Year night with your love ones.
Have Your Say
How will you be ringing in the New Year? Let us know in the comments section below!