10 Habits Of Wealthy People
Here are some interesting tips which rich people do every day. By doing such acts a person not only becomes wealthy and rich but also leads a happy and healthy life.
Tom Corley, on his website RichHabitsInstitute.com, outlines a few of the differences between the habits of the rich.
Following are the ten habits which rich people do:
- 70% of wealthy people eat less than 300 junk food calories per day.
- 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal.
- 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically four days a week.
- 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list.
- 67% of wealthy write down their goals.
- 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons.
- 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind.
- 44% of wealthy wake up three hours before work starts.
- 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong educational self-improvement.
- 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work.
This list simply says your choices cause results. You reap what you sow. Is the research perfect? No. It is a small sample, but it does pass the common-sense smell test.
There is a direct correlation between your habits,wealthy people eat healthy and avoid junk food, junk food only gives us unnecessary fats but healthy food has many advantages, it leads to a healthy.
Wealthy people do exercise, its not just because it keeps us maintain but also execising daily makes us strong mentally and physically both. Exercising daily removes all toxics from body.
People who make to-do lists tend to be more focused in achieving goals in their lives. Water that stays at same place is not healthy at all after sometimes it causes smell and it becomes unhealthy but a water in stream is always healthy and clean because it never stays at a place, its stimulus, same as wealthy people never stop learning. No matter at what age or status they atleast give 30 minutes to learn something new.
Wealthy people are straightforward, they say whatever comes in their mind, thses types of people are fair.
Wealthy people are always on time, people who are focused in their life are devoted to their lifestyle, they wake up early and are always on time in their professional life. These basic tips are positive and aspiring and can be followed easily, these tips do not need any luxurious life.
Source : Online